What is aesthetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a multidisciplinary branch of dentistry because besides beautiful, healthy, white and properly arranged teeth, it also requires a healthy periodontium, that is, a healthy gingiva.
Non-metallic crowns surrounded by swollen and inflamed gingiva (soft tissue, gums) certainly do not add to the aesthetics and impair the complete smile. A common term used for gingival aesthetics is pink aesthetic.
Proper dental flossing is an aesthetic imperative, but it also affects the overall health of the mouth and teeth. Properly arranged teeth are easier to clean, and the arrangement of the forces released by chewing are physiological and have a beneficial effect on the supporting apparatus of the tooth. On the other hand, improperly positioned teeth are loaded with much stronger forces, which causes weakening of the supporting apparatus of the tooth (bones and fibers that hold the tooth in the jaw), resulting in periodontal disease, tooth decay and other problems. Also, the inability to perform good hygiene further complicates the situation. If all teeth are present and there is a bad tooth arrangement, orthodontic therapy is the right solution.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Everyday Service
Dental enamel leaks food and drink colors, which in the long run leads to darkening of the teeth and disease.
In addition to aging and improper hygiene, the most common reasons are smoking, drinking coffee, tea and various colored beverages such as red wine. Dental medicine now offers the highest quality solutions in aesthetic dentistry for your problems with tooth color, tooth appearance and the overall aesthetic impression. The result of cosmetic dentistry is a perfectly harmonious new smile, which we create with careful planning, careful selection of the treatment method and taking into account every detail of your face.
Aesthetic dentistry services
Aesthetic dentistry is intended for anyone who wants to make their smile more beautiful. Its result is a perfectly harmonious new smile, which we create by carefully planning, carefully choosing the treatment method, and taking into account every detail of your face. In the aesthetics of a smile, details make the difference between good and perfect. Examples of abnormalities encountered by patients are:
- Cracked or damaged teeth
- Teeth darkened
- Yellow teeth without shine
- The calculus purchases
- Aesthetically unattractive amalgam “black fillings”
- Lack of one or more teeth
- Irregularity of tooth position
- Gummy smile highlight
- Aging and dehydration and loss of lip elasticity
- Emphasized wrinkles around the lips and the nose and chin area
Teeth whitening is a completely painless technique that restores whiteness and shine to your teeth. Contrary to opinion, the color of a tooth is not determined by the outer surface of the tooth, but by the color of dentin, the tissue that lies beneath the surface of the tooth. Enamel leaks food and beverage colors, which in the long run leads to darkening of teeth and disease.
Dental whitening is considered a successful bleach by two shades after each treatment. That way, your smile will look beautiful but also natural.
The veneers are made of completely metal-free ceramics and are the least invasive treatment in dentistry. They are installed to correct imperfections and orthodontic anomalies of the teeth and give aesthetically perfect smile. For the best treatment results, most patients often opt for teeth whitening before making ceramic flakes.
Minimal grinding of the front surface of the tooth (up to 1 mm) is required to install the dental flakes in order to smooth the tooth surface equally, to allow for a uniform appearance of the flakes and to achieve perfect smile symmetry. After grinding teeth, taking prints and creating them in a dental laboratory, this prosthetic shell-shaped replacement is permanently glued and cemented to the surface of a slightly brushed natural tooth.
- Ceramic flakes – part of prosthetics, but their primary function is to repair minor trauma or discoloration of the teeth to restore their natural appearance
- Fillings – they are part of the conservative, and in addition to their functional value, they have an aesthetic value, and their application allows a good concealment of the defects of the teeth caused by different breeds. diseases
- Tooth Polishing – represents the usual mechanical brushing of teeth with the use of fluoride paste and a rotating brush.
- Sandblasting – deposits on the tooth surface that cannot be removed by ultrasonic cleaning and polishing can be removed using a sandblast that has a special spray technique for Na-bicarbonate powder.